No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Requested by a Champagne producer to develop a sturdy, trendy bag wherein he may transport 5 bottles of bubbly, Gaston-Louis Vuitton created the basic Noé design. That was in 1932. Proven right here in signature Monogram canvas.
– Signature leather-based strap closure
– Deal with and trimmings in pure cowhide leather-based
– Inside D-ring for carrying keys or pockets
– Golden shade metallic items
– Adjustable shoulder strap with buckle
Size: 10.2 x 13.4 x 7.5 inches
26 x 34 x 19 cm
(Length x Height x Width)
– Louis Vuitton come with serial numbers, authenticity card, dust bag, care booklet, invoice, purchase receipt and Sales Slip.
AAA Quality. Materials used are identical to the real ones. Trademark marks are indistinguishable to the originals.